About Sport Therapy UK
From Level 3 to Level 5
Post Graduation Support
1 Day introduction to Sports Massage
Decide whether a full sports massage course is right for you by joining our 1 day introduction to sports massage course. We cover:
- What sports massage is
- Ethics and professionalism
- Course structure and requirements
- History taking and communication
- Anatomical language
- Joints and actions
- Bony prominences and palpation
- Basic techniques
Level 3 Sports Massage
Your first sports massage qualification that enables you to improve performance and prevent injury.
Level 4 Sports Massage
Following on from your level 3 qualification this course will enable you to identify and treat injuries.
Level 5 Sports Massage
This modular course covers specialist skills such as dry needling, whilst enhancing your knowledge and techniques.
- “Everyone one at Sports Therapy was helpful, kind and friendly - I think Tim has put together and incredible team who have clearly been inspired by the way Tim sees and does things.”
- “The tutors have been outstanding, keeping classes upbeat with laughter but also very professional. My learning has only just begun and I can't wait for the next chapter.”
- “Great Course – it exceeded my expectations. The confident delivery and balance between theory and practical was perfect”
- “Absolutely loved the course and cannot wait to start working as a sports therapist. Thanks for the advice and enthusiasm throughout.”
- “I have had an amazing time on this course; with knowledgeable tutors, great peers and a comfortable place to learn in.”
- “Very well-run course. Tutors friendly, approachable, and made learning fun.”
- “Very relaxed atmosphere makes learning effective, and inclusive.”
We are based in Hertford, which is
in close proximity to London.
The Treatment Room
Tips, tricks & advice for practitioners